Legal advice for entrepreneurs
Loop Legal is a law firm built by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs. We serve all areas of transactional needs for start-ups, to family owned businesses, and all other companies. We regularly advise beginning entrepreneurs and established businesses throughout the Midwest.
Loop Legal advises business clients in a number of areas, including:
- Planning for management succession and changes in ownership and control
- Identifying cash flow considerations and advising on liquidity, organizational changes and debt or equity financings
- Structuring acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and sales of businesses
- Advising on business structures, control techniques, share distributions and other shareholder planning issues
- Advising on employment matters including scheduling liabilities and obligations
- Advising on issues involving family shareholders who are not active in the business
- Establishing an effective method of shareholder communication and accountable culture of owners
- Advising on federal and state securities laws
Entrepreneurs often feel like they have to do everything in their business. With Loop Legal as your partner, you can focus on what you are best at and leave the legal minutia to us.