Rapid response to data Security incidents
Loop Legal is agile and leverages a multi-disciplinary approach to provide strategic solutions to help your business comply with the law, reduce your risk, and respond quickly to a security breach.
Loop Legal advises clients on the laws governing information security and privacy of consumer information that affect companies of all sizes—for instance:
- Information Security and Privacy Laws
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- European Union Data Privacy Directive.
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Red Flag Rules (FCRA)
Proactive Policies and Procedures
Loop Legal brings a proactive approach to helping companies with information protection and cyber security needs such as:
- Drafting and litigating non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Advising and assisting with implementation of incident response plans
- Developing appropriate information management and life-cycle policies
- Developing privacy policies and procedures
- Training for management and employees
- Performing audits and assessments
- Establishing or updating information security programs
Time is critical when it comes to addressing data incidents and breaches. Loop Legal attorneys understand the need for decisive action in these circumstances. We work closely with client’s teams of professionals to implement the appropriate response. Loop Legal can represent clients on information security and privacy issues before legislative and governmental bodies. We also help clients with procedures or running RFP to find the right (and affordable) counsel to handle any resulting litigation.